
There's nothing like a family cookout on a cold saturday afternoon. I have a great extended family and we get together every once in awhile and eat great food and have lots of fun. This past saturday we had a skeet tournament like we do when we get together at my Aunt Ann and Uncle Dave's house. There were 13 of us shooting, 5 stations with 5 clay pigeons(3 singles and 1 double). I did a horrible job. I hit 5 out of 25, which was not good. My 13 year old nephew did a great job, he hit 18 out of 25 which was awesome for his first time to shoot. The food was great!! We had 4 racks of ribs, 2 pork shoulders, 2 chickens and lots of fixings to got with it all. The only thing that would have made the day better was if it was warmer. I love my family and I had lots of fun.




Me and My Brother


No comments:
Post a Comment