I always love getting together with my family for holidays. Easter is always fun with the youngsters running after all of the eggs. This year my Aunt Ann decided to hide a money egg. I thought it would be fun for all of the older "kids"(which was my 13 year old nephew, myself and all of my older cousins) to hunt for the money egg. I was the first one outside but did not have any luck finding the egg. My mom thought it would be nice to help out my nephew and tell him if he was getting hot or cold. I started following him around, but still came up with nothing. My cousin Chris finally found it after awhile of searching for it. Funny thing is, my sister in law had just tipped over the cinder block that the egg was hidden in. It was alot of fun seeing all of us grown "kids" looking for that egg. I have included a few pictures of the kids on Easter.
My Niece Caliegh
My Cousin Delanie
My Nephew Bryce
My Silly Cousin Keegan


No comments:
Post a Comment