My Granny and Granddad live in Jacksonville Alabama and I have not been there to see them in years. My brother and his family usually make a trip every summer to see them. This year our paths crossed and we all ended up there at the same time. Myself, along with my parents and my brother, his wife and five kids made the long trip to Alabama for a week with my G&G. I got to see my cousins Chris and Carson that I hadn't seen in years and they had changed so much. It was great to see them. It is always good to see extended family after many years. I am hoping I can make it down again in the next few months. It is beautiful in Alabama, it's just sticky HOT!! But here lately in Lubbock it's been the same way. I have included a few pictures of the kids. Bryce busted his head open on the trip, but kept on going like a champ. He's such a tough little boy.
Miss Diva Caliegh

Bryce Loved the Water



Bryce's Boo Boo

My Brother and his Beautiful Growing Family

Cousin Chris and my nephew Brett

Cousin Carson
No comments:
Post a Comment